December 18th – Coat a Kid
• Everyone who brings in a coat receives a free ticket to that days game vs. Missouri
December 27th – Car Give A Way night
• One lucky fan will have the chance to win a power wheels car during intermission
• Season Ticket Holder Post game skate
December 30th – Hog Night
• Local high school football teams will be on ice during intermission competing for the 1st annual hog night trophy. The 1st team to complete a partial Red Robin Menu will win the 1st annual hog night trophy
December 31st – Ring in the New Year with the IceMen
• Happy New Year handouts to the 1st 1000 fans through the door
January 8th – Stanley Cup
• The Stanley Cup will be on hand, fans will be able to get their picture taken with the cup
• McDonalds Night – Players will be wearing special jerseys that will be auctioned off after the game with proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House. Also, kids 12 & under receive a free ticket with a purchase of an adult ticket
January 14th – Star Wars Night
• The second annual Star Wars Night with the IceMen. Star Wars Characters will be roaming through the crowd; Darth Vader will be dropping the ceremonial puck. Star Wars will have their Blaster Range game on the concourse; proceeds will benefit the National Kidney Foundation. There will be special T-shirts and patches with a combined Star Wars and IceMen logo for sale, with partial proceeds benefiting the National Kidney Foundation. Also, for sale, will be blue light sabers.
January 27th – Russian Bar Trio
• The Russian Bar Trio is a high level acrobatic act that has performed all around the world and was also invited to perform on the Oprah Show.
February 3rd – Faith Night
• Area churches will be giving the opportunity to get great discounted tickets starting at $10.00 through $ 18.00 if they contact Matt Kiel. Also, Stellar Kart will be performing.
February 8th – Youth Jersey Give A Way Night
• The 1st thousand kids that walk through the door will receive a youth IceMen jersey.
February 10th – Guns & Hoses Night
• The IceMen will be wearing special jersey that night and will be auctioned off immediately following the game. Partial proceeds will benefit 911 Give Hope
February 19th – Heart Night with Deaconess Heart Group
• February is Heart month, so let’s get the awareness out there IceMen fans. Deaconess Heart Group will have a table that will offer different information on heart diseases. They will also be offering heart screenings that night. There will be red pucks for sale with partial proceeds benefiting the Heart Hospital.
February 22nd – Education Day Game
• Our 1st annual Evansville IceMen Education Day Game. This is an educational field trip for all area elementary schools. All kids in attendance will receive an educational work book provided by the IceMen.
February 24th – New Hope Animal Rescue in Henderson Pet Adoption Night
• New Hope Animal Rescue will be on hand to promote “Giving Animals a Loving Home”. New Hope Animal Rescue will also have pets that are up for adoption at the game
February 25th – Colts Cheerleaders
• The Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders will be performing during both intermissions. Two of the cheerleaders will be singing the National Anthem. They will also be available to for autographs & pictures.
March 2nd – Military Night
• All active duty and retired Military men and women will receive a discounted ticket for this night’s game when they show their Military I.D.
March 4th – Child Abuse Prevention Night
• The Children’s Advocacy Center will be at the game to promote Child Abuse Awareness.
March 23rd – End of regular season & Fan Appreciation Night
• Player Awards pre –game
• Post game skate for everyone
• Zooper Stars